Eyelash Extension: Pricing, Tips and Policies
Classic full set: $125 (up to 2 hours)
Classic extended fill: $85 (up to 1.5 hours)
Classic fill: $60 (up to 1 hour)
Classic extensions are a 1:1 ratio of extension to natural eyelash. A classic set is great for adding a little more length and curl with a more enhance mascara look.
Mixed full set: $150 (up to 2.5 hours)
Mixed extended fill: $115 (up to 1 hour, 45 minutes)
Mixed fill: $75 (up to 1 hour, 15 minutes)
Mixed extensions are a combination of classic and volume. This is a great option for those that want a little more drama than a classic set. Mixed sets also offer a little more texture.
Volume full set: $175 (up to 3 hours)
Volume extended fill: $130 (up to 2 hours)
Volume fill: $85 (up to 1 hour, 30 minutes)
Volume extensions are 2-6 lighter lashes that are handmade into a fan and adhered to each natural eyelash. Volume is great for those that want a more dense and fluffy set of lashes.
*Removals are free for existing clients*
- Never expect your lashes to look like someone else's! Everyone's eyelashes are different; Some are thick and full, some are thin and sparse. Eye shapes also take a big role in this.
-There are many factors that will affect retention. A huge part in making sure your lashes last as long as they can is following aftercare. I will do my best to make sure you understand the aftercare process before leaving your appointment. Please refer to my aftercare instructions as well if needed.
- Please come to your lash appointment with CLEAN lashes. The cleaner your lashes, the better retention you will have. The longer I have to clean your lashes, the less time I have to add extensions during your appointment.
- Avoid caffeine before your appointment! This can cause your eyes to flutter during the lashing process and can make it harder to place the extensions. Besides, each lash appointment comes with a free lash nap ;)
- Feel free to bring headphones to listen to your music or podcast, as some services can last up to 3 hours.
- Allergies can occur, but are not common. Typically if you are going to see a reaction it will be in the first 24-48 hours. It is possible to develop an allergy over time to eyelash extensions glue. If you are allergic and wish to continue to get extensions, I would advise you to see your eye doctor first.
-Cancellations: I require 24 hours notice for canceling an appointment. Late cancellations will be charged $25 for fills and $65 for full sets.
-Late Arrivals: Please notify me if you will be more than 15 minutes late to your appointment. Failure to do so may result in your service being altered to fit remaining time available. Arriving 30 minutes or later is considered a no show and fees may apply.
$25 fee for fills
$ 65 fee for full sets
-If you have lash extensions on from somewhere else, I require a consultation first. This allows me to see if I can work over the other artist's work. If I cannot work over them, we can schedule a removal. It is recommended to wait at least one day after a removal to receive a new set of extensions.
-Payment: I accept cash, Venmo, PayPal, Cash App and card.
- Please contact me with any retention issues. I will gladly fill poor retention due to application or product error, no longer than 48 hours past your previous appointment.
-Avoid picking and pulling.
-Brush through as needed, but only when they're dry!
-Avoid sleeping on your face.
-Cleanse daily!! This keeps them clean and fluffy and prevents bacteria build up and allergies. It also prevents oils from breaking down the glue and causing retention issues. Wash before and after a work out or swimming as well.
-No mascara! Unless you only have classic lashes on and you are using a mascara made for extensions. Adding mascara to volume lashes will cause them to clump up which defeats the purpose of volume lashes!
-Use only powder liner or felt tip liquid liner around your eyes. Gel and pencil liners can create too much build up of product and it is hard to remove.
- Avoid oily products around your eyes. Your lash cleanser should be your new eye makeup remover. You can continue to use other makeup removers for the rest of your face. (Cleansing your lashes should be the last step of your face routine at night!)
-If you have oily skin, I recommend cleansing once in the morning and once at night.
-Cleanse after your lashes get wet! (sweating, crying, swimming, etc.)
-Apply any eye creams about an hour before bed so that it has time to sink in and doesn't rest on the lashes.
-Use only lash grown serums that are ok for lash extensions. Avoid Rodan and Fields Lash Boost as it is not extension safe. I recommend GrandeLASH.
-Get a fill every 2-3 weeks! Keeping up with your fills not only keeps your lashes looking great, but it also helps with the health of your lashes, as I am able to remove grown out lashes and replace them.
- Avoid extreme heat and saunas. This can cause the extensions to warp or singe.